SkyCop Cadet MSU
Mobility is critical to crime prevention and detection of criminal activity. However, effectively covering every hotspot in your community requires an infinite amount of resources that would be simply out of the question. The engineering team at SkyCop ® recognized law enforcement’s need for increased portability and developed the SkyCop ® Cadet Mobile Surveillance Unit. This platform gives you the “eyes in the sky on wheels” that brings flexibility to your efforts that ultimately increases your response time to avert criminal activity.
Deploying the SkyCop ® Cadet Mobile Surveillance Unit is easy. You simply hook the unit up behind your agency’s towing vehicle such as a squad car, and move it to any critical area needing a law enforcement presence. The unit has shown its worth in monitoring public access areas such as shopping malls, public parks, entertainment venues, parking lots, and any other area that would be attractive to the criminal element. The unit is self-contained and does not require any type of utility or communication services hook-up. The SkyCop ® Cadet MSU is equipped with its own power plant and communication platforms using advanced technology ranging from simple rechargeable battery systems to a unit housing a backup generator. You will find that SkyCop ® Cadet MSU’s capability far surpasses any other type of mobile surveillance equipment available in the market.
SkyCop ® Cadet MSU can be connected with other SkyCop ® surveillance products such as SkyCop ® Mobile License Plate Recognition, other models of SkyCop ® Mobile Surveillance Trailers, and SkyCop ® Wireless Camera Enclosure Systems. All of these systems in combination can provide remote wireless video, acoustic, and sensing device data feeds into your command center in real-time. As such, your organization or agency can monitor and record activities multiple SkyCop ® locations on a single network.
Here are some noteworthy features of the SkyCop ® Cadet MSU platform:
- Multiple options for communication to include Military Grad Wireless, Commercial Cellular, and Satellite connectivity.
- Ability to tie the remote MSU unit back to centralized monitoring locations such as Law Enforcement Command Centers, Military Police Stations, Commercial and Private Security Companies, etc.
- Advanced Day / Night CCTV cameras equipped with high resolution Pan / Tilt / Zoom capabilities, infrared illumination systems, and thermal imaging systems.
- Video Analytic or Smart Video equipment to monitor changes in the surroundings.
- Fixed radar detection/display units to monitor traffic flow and speed information.
- Advanced sensing technology such as chemical detection and gunshot telemetry recognition.
- Remote check point capabilities with full video and data communications capabilities.
- Tough steel casing to protect electronics, batteries, charging systems, and computer hardware from the environment.
- SkyCop ® Digital Video Recording capabilities.
SkyCop ® Cadet MSU is one tool that can help you achieve your security initiative. It is the most portable unit offered on the market and is proven to increase efficiency and productivity. You greatly broaden your surveillance perimeters with this state-of-the-art technology enabling you to be proactive and responsive during a critical event. SkyCop® Cadet MSU provides your agency with higher arrests and conviction rates since your team can watch the thugs in action 24/7. Why not add the SkyCop ® Cadet MSU to your law enforcement force?
Click here for more technical information and capabilities you will receive from SkyCop® Cadet MSU.