SkyCop® Alternating Power Video System Enclosure
The SkyCop® Battery Powered Enclosure is a separate enclosure that is designed to power the SkyCop® Security Camera Enclosure during day light hours when the light poles are without power. The SkyCop® Battery Powered Enclosure automatically charges the 102 Amp Hour Deep Cell Battery during the night hours when the light pole is active and continues to provide power to the enclosure during the daytime hours. The SkyCop® Security Camera Enclosure is a remote, self-contained, intelligent video security system that can operate autonomously or as a networked system and incorporates the latest technology in High Compression Digital Recording, Analytic Video Monitoring, Thermal Imaging Monitoring, License Plate Recognition, Environmental Monitoring, and Gunshot Detection Monitoring. SkyCop® can be deployed in remote or metropolitan areas and is designed for easy, inexpensive redeployment to accommodate changing points of interest. SkyCop® can monitor your points of interest and allow you to control system features such as PTZ Cameras from your office, command center, vehicles, or any location in the world that has Internet Broadband connectivity. SkyCop® responds to alarm events in real-time by activation of visual and audible alarming devices allowing for immediate response. SkyCop® is housed in an environmentally- controlled aluminum housing and can be customized to include optional features to meet customer needs. The enclosure is designed to operate in all weather conditions.
- Strong, Durable Construction
- Aesthetic Design with Custom Artwork
- All Integrated Electronics are Housed and Protected in the Environmentally Controlled Aluminum Enclosure
- Effective in any weather conditions
- Includes a 102 Amp Hour Deep Cell Battery
- The Battery Charges during night hours when light poles are receiving power and powers the Camera Enclosure during the day time hours when the light pole is not receiving power